• Promoting a safer environment and culture
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
• Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
• Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk
St Matthew's Church contact: Name: Kate Burgess
Role: Rector at St Matthew's
St Matthew's Church contact: Name: Colin Hooley
Role: Parish Safeguarding Officer
Diocese of Manchester contact: Name: Abbey Clephane-Wilson
Role: Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser
Please read this legal notice regarding privacy - it contains some important legal information. All you need to know is contained in this link. Thank you.
Copyright © St Matthew's Stretford.
All rights reserved